My aim is to help people that are just starting to love and wanting to live the rockabilly way. Here are some of my favourite labels that you can look out for when wanting to purchase a Rockabilly outfit.
- Lindy Bop https://www.lindybop.com.au/ – Lindy Bop has stunning rockabilly dresses and skirts. They have such a wide and stunning range in traditional styles.
- Kitten D’Amour https://kittendamour.com – Kitten D’Amour have gorgeous rockabilly dresses, skirts and tops. You will adore visiting their shops, they are so glamorous and full of great accessories to accompany all your outfits.
- Hell Bunny https://www.facebook.com/hellbunnyclothing/ – Hell Bunny have a great variety of rockabilly dresses, skirts, pants, and tops. This is one of my very favourite brands to buy. I just love their 1940s inspired dresses, they really suit my body shape.
- Sourpuss https://www.sourpussclothing.com/ -Sourpuss would also be one of my favourite brands. They have great diner style dresses that I just love! They have a huge rockabilly variety in pants, skirts, dresses and tops. Sourpuss have great Christmas dresses and a variety of Halloween dresses and skirts. I have purchased a few as I love dressing up for special occasions.
- Liquor Brand https://www.sourpussclothing.com/brands/liquorbrand – Liquor Brand have some really unique and stylish tops and dresses. They also produce great rockabilly handbags. One of my most worn outfits in wintertime is their cherry print top and leggings that I accompany with my black pinafore dress
- Dangerfield https://shop.dangerfield.com.au/ -Dangerfield have great rockabilly dresses and skirts with different prints being released each season. These are great choices as they often make matching cardigans which mean your dresses can also be worn in winter time with a cardigan
- Revival https://shop.dangerfield.com.au/ – Revival also have great dresses in 60s or 50s style. They are really cute and in adorable prints.
- Princess Highway https://shop.dangerfield.com.au/ -Princess Highway do the cutest prints in their rockabilly dresses and skirts. I have so many different styles in this brand and there is new prints coming out each season.
- H&R Hearts https://www.handrlondon.com/ – I don’t own any items in this brand but I investigated the brand online and there is some really pretty rockabilly dresses to choose. I might have to purchase one! Lol
- Collectif https://www.collectif.cpo.uk/ – Collectif are another brand that produces gorgeous rockabilly dresses and skirts. I have a few of their items in my wardrobe, mainly tops and skirts but they are great to accompany some of my outfits.
- Voodoo Vixen https://www.voodoovixen.co.uk/ -Voodoo Vixen is another glamorous brand with designs by Micheline Pitt. She produces great T-shirt’s that I have a few in my wardrobe. She also designs lovely tops, skirts and dresses and produces a great makeup range to add to your pinup look.
- Banned https://www.bannedapparel.co.uk/ – Banned Apparel is a fun brand for rockabilly dresses and skirts. This brand has a lot of other styles available but it does also accomodate rockabilly styles.
- Chic Star https://www.chicstar.com/ – Chic star release great pencil skirts for a rockabilly look. I own a few and I find they are great for working in the office. They look professional while still keeping your rockabilly look. They also have great 50s full skirts and dresses.
- Steady Clothing http://www.steadyclothing.com/ – Steady clothing accomodate men and women’s rockabilly clothes. They also have a range of rockabilly bridal dresses, if you need one.
I hope this helps you find the dress brand that best suits your rockabilly taste. Let me know your favourite brand or any brands not listed.
1 thought on “Guide to Shopping Rockabilly”